Retirement Planning in Los Angeles, CA
Whether you're new to the workforce or are nearing retirement, one thing's for sure: You can benefit from the help of an advisor that has expertise with 401(k) and other retirement plans.
At McLean & Associates Certified Public Accountants, we work hard to help our clients make the most of their retirement plans. When you work with us, we'll take the time to understand your financial goals and objectives.
- Do you want to retire early?
- Are you're looking to travel a lot during retirement?
- Will you be eligible for Social Security benefits? When should you begin drawing? How can you minimize income tax during retirement?
- Will you be faced with Required Minimum Distributions (RMD) from your retirement plan?
- Have you considered contributing to a qualified charitable organization from your retirement account to reduce your RMD and its tax cost?
Whatever your dreams and plans happen to be, we'll do our best to help you achieve them. No matter how much money you have in your retirement plan, we'll work with you and your financial advisor to consider the tax implications of investment options designed to produce the results you're after.
Don't spin your wheels trying to figure out how to plan and manage your retirement account. Let a member of our team provide the guidance you need. Call us today to schedule an appointment.
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Adjunct Faculty, Accounting, CSU Dominguez Hills
- Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor
- Member Of The CSMFO
- American Institute Of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member Of The Tax Section Of The AICPA